·The objective of the Alabama Gourd Society is to promote the culture and crafting of
gourds; to provide informational and educational service to its members and the public in
general; and to provide an Annual Gourd Festival for the promotion of gourds and gourd
· During the year, members of the Alabama Gourd Society receive four newsletters. Gourd
Day, Alabama! is the quarterly newsletter for ALGS. Included in its pages are Gourd Tips
and Tidbits, Minutes of the meetings, a Letter from the President, ads for the sale of seeds,
dried gourds, tools and crafts. The time and place of gourd meetings, workshops and
festivals are also published.
· In addition to our newsletter we have added the Alabama Gourd Society official website to
help keep our members informed with the latest news and information. Members who have
a website can have their site link added to the Members Site page.
· Membership Dues for the Alabama Gourd Society are only $12 per year (which includes a
· Joining The Alabama Gourd Society is simple!
· Just go to our Membership Application page and print out the form.
· Fill in your information and mail it in with a check or money order.
· CLICK HERE to join the Alabama Gourd Society.
· For more information contact our Membership Secretary at email@example.com.